Tuesday 22 January 2013

My AS Coursework


After looking carefully at the selection of Foundation Portfolio briefs, I decided that the most appropriate and interesting brief for me to undertake at this point in the course was the Print Brief. I produced a magazine at GCSE level, though it was not very sophisticated nor contained many of the specific conventions required for magazines, and through this I intend to improve on my skills concerning production of magazines and understanding of how they attract their specific target audiences; this will provide solid knowledge for me when it comes to media production. Personally, I am incredibly interested in the music industry, youth culture, creative design for print and photography and cannot wait to get started on this project.

The Brief:

No comments:

Post a Comment