Wednesday 18 December 2013

Crew List

As I am experienced in photography, it is both a hobby and an A level that I do, I did not feel as though my crew needed to be large. All I needed was equipment and a model, apart from a mode of transport to get to the location chosen. Knowing that Isabella is interested in vintage fashion and free at the time of the shoot, she has been chosen as the model. She is also experienced in modelling, so I figured it would be appropriate to use a model who knows exactly what they are doing. 

PHOTOGRAPHER:        NICOLE HATHERALL
MODEL:                           ISABELLA GELSTON
ASSISTANT:                   FAYE RAYSON

The reasoning for having an assistant is because it was required. Lanhydrock house needed someone to be with us during the photo shoot, to ensure that we were careful and did not break anything. As she is a photographer herself, handling both the costume and photography for the house, she was able to assist me with equipment and advise me on how to improve my own photography. She also looked at the images whilst going through them, allowing me to feel encouraged and more comfortable about the shoot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment