Thursday 1 May 2014

Billboard Process

ORIGINAL IMAGES:











What I really wanted to achieve was a simplistic billboard that gets straight to the point and is able to successfully attract my chosen target audience. 

1. After the shoot, I imported the image onto photoshop.



2. It was far too saturated for my liking, so I adjusted the saturation to obtain an image that was softer on the eyes. 


3. The next step was to adjust the levels, creating a contrasted aesthetic that appeals to people who are interested in fashion. 

               


 4. Though I adore the photograph, I felt as though it was not quite up to the standards of a fashion magazine, so I went through some old photos that I had and imported this one onto photoshop. 


5. I overlaid this layer onto the photo.


6. As, again, the image was too saturated, I turned down the saturation of the gold layer. 


7. Taken from my magazine cover, here I dragged the masthead over to ensure that the audience are aware of what the billboard is for. 


     

8. The incorporation of the tag line was completed by taking the text tool and typing 'FASHION IS IDENTITY' in Bodoni Svty Two OS ITC TT


9. It all seemed to blend in, so I transform the word 'identity' in italics. 





10. There was something peculiar about her shoulder muscle, so I used the smudge tool to make this less of a prominent problem.

1 comment:

  1. Proficient presentation and use of ICT with some excellent features but opportunities missed for more detailed and wider scope comments about the drafting/planning process.

    ReplyDelete