Monday 5 May 2014

Website Homepage Process





1. I created a new site in Dreamweaver, and opened up the index page I had created.

2. I added the images from my own images in the folder. 



3. I then imported the feature image onto the homepage and the main photo. 





4. Instead of a text masthead, I imported the masthead from the magazine onto the homepage. 



5. I inserted a tag line, but decided that I wanted to keep it simple so got rid of it. 

6. I did not like the background on the buttons, so I changed it to white and the text to black constantly

7. By changing the settings to 0px, I got rid of the side bar.

8. I added text after each picture on the page, and added many more images. 


9. I linked each page to the appropriate subheading at the top of the page.  


2 comments:

  1. WEBSITE CONSTRUCTION POSTS: All three show proficient ICT and presentation with drafting and planning adjustments guiding the creative process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overall I agree with Mr Bennet, your planning as a whole demonstrates proficiency/excellence in the following areas:
    • Planning and research evidence will is complete and in places detailed.
    • There is proficient research into similar products (in some places it is excellent) and a potential target audience.
    • There is proficient work on shotlists, layouts and drafting (some posts are excellent).
    • There is excellent organisation of, locations, costumes or props.
    • Time management is good/excellent.
    • There is excellent skill in the use of digital technology or ICT in the presentation.
    • There are proficient/excellent communication skills.
    • There is a good/excellent level of care in the presentation of the research and planning.

    ReplyDelete