Monday 5 May 2014

Webiste Page 3

1. Again, I had to duplicate a page, as the CSS template only contained one page for me to work with. I renamed this 'PAGE 3' to ensure that I did not get confused between the pages. 






2. Like on all of the other pages, I quickly linked the top bars to the appropriate pages on Dreamweaver.


3. I then imported the images that I took in the studio that day onto the site and ordered them on after the other to create a page on the latest fashion around college, similar to a street style page. 
4. Above these images, I added a heading, replacing the text that was already there. These, I felt, had to be in capitals because I wanted them to stand out to my readers, especially with their catchy alliteration.

5. Underneath the information about the girls that I provided, I have a short interview with each of them to give an insight to how they chose their outfits. 





6. At the bottom, I changed the website name.


7. I got rid of the majority of links at the top of the page as they were useless, and did not follow my flat plans. 


No comments:

Post a Comment