Monday 5 May 2014

Website Page 2 Process


1. I duplicated the index page, as there were no more pages included with the template. 


2. I then linked the homepage to the correct headings underneath the masthead. 

3. The layout is better slightly different to the homepage to ensure that there is differentiation, so I changed it by copy and pasting boxes from below to put text in. 


4. I added the text where I had created the space for it.


5. I adjusted the box width to ensure that it was the sizing that I wanted. 






 

6. As I have done with the other pages, I linked all of the pages to the appropriate subheadings. 

7. Replacing the previous imagery that had carried over from my homepage, I imported my own content images and changed the text to relate to my own products on this section of the website. 





8. I experimented with different fonts until I found the one that I wanted to use as the main font throughout my website.




9. Coming away from the flat plan, I added more link to the top bar, but I wasn't as pleased as I thought I would be with this, so changed it back to the original plan. 



No comments:

Post a Comment